Sr. Program Manager – ESG and Climate Integration
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Moody’s ESG Solutions Group is looking for a senior program manager to help coordinate the development and delivery of integrated esg, climate and sustainable finance solutions. You will work within Moody’s ESG Solutions (MESG) product strategy team in partnership with key stakeholders across the organization to maximize product development opportunities and facilitate seamless coordination.
A collaborative attitude is key as you will work closely with teams across Moody’s including product, program management, methodology, research, commercial and marketing to. You will be driven to solve problems and bring clarity to complex challenges.
- Maintain an up-to-date and accessible product roadmap for cross-border solutions between Moody’s ESG Solutions (MESG) and Moody’s Analytics (MA)
- Identify key stakeholders and create communication channels to ensure alignment
- Coordinate with other project and product groups across MA to manage interdependencies, accelerate development, mitigate risks and ensure on-time delivery
- Maintain use case catalogue for joint product opportunities across MESG and MA core client segments
- Centralize up-to-date competitive analysis documentation and understand how policy/standards movements will impact the relevant product suite going forward.
- Work with the product and commercial teams to manage the lead-to-cash process for all solutions
- Facilitate discussions between relevant teams and maintain key decision and issue logs.
- Bachelor’s degree required and graduate/second level degree (Masters or MBA) preferred
- 7+ Years in Program Management or Product Management related roles including strong understanding of product development within financial services
- Strong understanding of risk management solutions for banking, insurance and corporate sectors.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to translate product strategy into actionable tasks
- Proven track record of delivering on key initiatives and solving complex problems
- Excellent communication and consensus building skills. Must have proven track record of delivering on large product initiatives.
Moody’s ESG Solutions Group (MESGS) is a business unit of Moody’s Corporation serving the growing global demand for ESG and climate insights. The group leverages Moody’s data and expertise across ESG, climate risk, and sustainable finance, and aligns with Moody's Investors Service (MIS) and Moody's Analytics (MA) to deliver a comprehensive, integrated suite of ESG and climate risk solutions including ESG scores, analytics, Sustainability Ratings and Sustainable Finance Reviewer/certifier services. It houses V.E and 427, both affiliates of Moody’s.
Job Req ID
Moody's Shared Services (MSS)
Line of Business
Moody's Risk Assessment (MRA)
Job Sub Category
Working at Moody's
Moody's (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody's combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com .
Moody’s Shared Services are the front line professionals including Finance, Technology, Legal, Compliance and Human Resources, that operationally support our business units. Exceptional Shared Services teams are vital to the international success of our business.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Securities Trading Policy (STP)
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.