Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Micron Technology is a world leader in innovating memory and storage solutions that accelerate the transformation of information into intelligence, inspiring the world to learn, communicate and advance faster than ever.
As manager on Micron’s corporate sustainability team, you will play a leading role in sustainability reporting strategy and development of relevant disclosures, while contributing to dynamic corporate strategy and leading implementation of initiatives to strengthen the company’s environmental, social, and governance efforts under the Director of Corporate Sustainability. Areas of focus will include transparency and reporting, collaborator communications and engagement, corporate sustainability strategy, and support for company initiatives in areas that may include climate change, responsible sourcing, and human rights.
- Management of the company’s public and internal sustainability reporting and communication efforts, including preparing reports, communications, and training on Micron's sustainability performance; support for internal and external inquiries concerning sustainability issues; and engagement with standards bodies
- Partnering with Global Communications and Marketing and other teams to define and implement Micron’s sustainability-related internal and external engagement, communications strategy, and thought leadership
- Support sustainability reporting-related efforts including but not limited to responses to external inquiries and engagement with sustainability-related rankings, ratings, surveys and standards bodies
- Leading discrete projects to strengthen Micron’s sustainability strategy and improve environmental and social impacts
- Serving as an internal consultant and advisor: Researching, offering recommendations, and taking action to address emerging sustainability issues, standards, and best practices
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally as required
5+ years of Sustainability Management experience preferably in a
BS or MS Degree
Willingness to travel both domestically or internationally
We are looking forward to talking with you! Come join the Micron team!
The US base salary range that Micron Technology estimates it could pay for this full-time position is:
$109,000.00 - $207,000.00
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries of the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional job-related factors, including knowledge, skills, experience, tenure and relevant education or training. The pay scale is subject to change depending on business needs. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additional compensation may include benefits, discretionary bonuses and equity.
As a world leader in the semiconductor industry, Micron is dedicated to your personal wellbeing and professional growth. Micron benefits are designed to help you stay well, provide peace of mind and help you prepare for the future. We offer a choice of medical, dental and vision plans in all locations enabling team members to select the plans that best meet their family healthcare needs and budget. Micron also provides benefit programs that help protect your income if you are unable to work due to illness or injury, and paid family leave. Additionally, Micron benefits include a robust paid time-off program and paid holidays. For additional information regarding the Benefit programs available, please see the Benefits Guide posted on micron.com/careers/benefits.
Micron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
To learn about your right to work click here.
To learn more about Micron, please visit micron.com/careers
US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s People Organization at email@example.com or 1-800-336-8918 (select option #3)
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.