Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Part-Time
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We provide compassionate transitional health care to Iowans at all walks of life and are committed to providing dignified and custom care for almost any need. As the largest single operator of quality Skilled Nursing and Intermediate Care in Iowa and as a non-profit organization we’re committed to excellence and being an industry leader in services, tools, and support provided. Our earnings are reinvested in our nursing homes and teams in the form of improvements, new facilities, high-quality staff, and new care programs.
Care Initiatives is proud to have reinvested millions of dollars into the communities we are honored to serve!
We offer highly competitive compensation which varies based on previous CNA experience and the shift selected. Several shift options are available and we look forward to discussing your schedule needs with you.
Successful candidates must have:
* A Current Iowa Nursing Assistant certification
* Have a strong commitment to helping others and consistently treat them with empathy, respect, patience and discretion.
Part-time benefits offered:
* Dayforce Wallet- On Demand Pay- access your pay as soon as it is earned!
* Retirement 403(b) Savings plan with company match!
* Paid vacation time
* Sick leave
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Money Management International Service
* Discount Programs on Verizon Wireless and hotel, Adventureland Lost Island tickets, electronics, appliances, apparel and more!
* LPN RN Tuition Assistance Program
* LPNRN Board Funding
* Continuing Education (CE)
* Online Training
* Advancement Transfer Opportunities
* CNA Training Reimbursement
* Employee Referral Bonus
* Veteran’s Day Pay for Veterans
* Years of Service Recognition Program
Care Initiatives has implemented its Employee and Provider SARS-CoV-2 (“COVID-19”) Vaccine Policy pursuant to recent federal regulation, which requires all employees to have either their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine or submit a medical or religious exemption request by February 14th, 2022. If you have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, please be prepared to provide proof of vaccination upon hire. If you would like to submit a medical or religious exemption request, the appropriate forms will be provided to you upon hire.
EOE, AAP, Veterans and Disabled Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.