Shift Supervisor Trainee
The Shift Supervisor Trainee role is an entry-level, short-term role that prepares an employee to perform a higher-level supervisory role, such as Operations Supervisor or Shift Supervisor. The Shift Supervisor Trainee performs work as directed in order to prepare for future supervisory responsibilities, completes basic operations and management skills training, and also learns about key aspects of the business (e.g., building customer loyalty through exceptional service) and CVS/pharmacy culture.
Upon successful completion of the training program, Shift Supervisor Trainees are eligible to be considered for promotion to open Operations Supervisor or Shift Supervisor positions. These key leadership roles support the CVS Store Management team in driving store execution and performance while building consumer loyalty to CVS/pharmacy through a focus on excellent customer service. When there is no manager onsite, the Operations Supervisor or Shift Supervisor leads the store staff, ensures that store operations run smoothly, and is responsible for ensuring the completion of all opening and closing procedures.
• Work effectively with store management and store crews
• Supervise the store’s crew through assigning, directing and following up of all activities
• Effectively communicate information both to and from store management and crews
2. Customer Service
• Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
• Promote CVS customer service culture. (Greet, offer help, and thank)
• Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy and promote a positive shopping experience for all CVS customers
• Maintain customer/patient confidentiality
The typical pay range for this role is:
Deductive reasoning ability, analytical skills and computer skills. Advanced communication skills. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some early morning, overnight and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed.
* Experience in retail
* High school diploma or equivalent required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
* Flexible schedule
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Philadelphia, PA 19130: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping you when you need us most by bringing our heart to every moment of your health™.