Chief Sustainability Officer Consultant
What is good.lab?
good.lab was started to create a more equitable and sustainable economy by unleashing the power of Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) data.
We are a seed stage startup, started by a team with deep experience across finance, technology, supply chain and sustainability, and led by a serial entrepreneur with a proven track record. We are a 1% for the Planet member, as well as a Pending B-Corporation.
Increasingly companies are evaluated on a long-term commitment to delivering positive outcomes in their communities, for the environment, to their workers, to the users of their goods or service, as well as to their shareholders. We help companies take this to the next level: sustainability as a competitive advantage. We provide sustainability strategy consulting and ESG data solutions that help companies supercharge their ESG performance.
Where we need help:
We are looking for an exceptional Chief Sustainability Officer to consult with companies that are looking to upgrade their sustainability performance: integrate sustainability into competitive strategy; assess and improve existing sustainability initiatives and expand or deepen quantitative strategies to measure ESG performance, advancing the company on an ambitious sustainability journey.
You will work closely with our ESG data engineer experts to fully capture, analyze, and share rich data points, enabling you to communicate faster, more action focused, and with a wider audience of stakeholders.
What we are looking for:
- Sustainability leaders with experience in setting up and driving performance across a broad range of ESG issues, preferably with deep expertise in multiple areas. E.g., GHG emission, energy usage, climate strategy, gender and racial DEI, employee health and safety, human rights, supplier code of conduct, data security, product social impact, customer privacy and ESG disclosures;
- Deep familiarity with ESG frameworks, disclosure standard and best practices in reporting;
- Strong quantitative skills: experience expressing, measuring and analyzing sustainability subdomains in data metrics;
- Ability to translate business objectives into an iterative sustainability strategy, solutions roadmap and provide executive leadership;
- Engage and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders through excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Strategic vision and executive presence, and
- Brings self-awareness, maturity, positive energy, curiosity, and drive.
What you bring:
We are looking for candidates with +10 years of sustainability leadership experience: Chief Sustainability Officer, Director of Sustainability, Head of CSR, or Sustainability Consulting Leaders.
What we can offer:
- An experienced team that empowers you be most effective;
- High level of autonomy and responsibility;
- Flexible work hours, location and schedule;
- A data consulting team that empowers you be most effective;
- Competitive compensation package;
- High variety and intellectually stimulating work, and
- Be on the cutting edge of sustainability and high impact new technology.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Unlock the value of your environmental, social and governance (ESG) data.