Professional, Facilities Management Support
How we support the Whole You:
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to increase their personal and financial security.
Benefits to eligible employees, include:
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Care
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave at 100% of salary
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Arrangements may be available
- Executive Benefits
The Assistant Facility Manager interfaces with our clients, account teams and service providers to ensure superior delivery of the facilities services provided. This position makes sure that any issues or conflicts are quickly and efficiently resolved with the highest degree of customer service. The successful candidate must be able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks, effectively manage through stressful situations, and develop and effectively manage customer relationships. Responsibilities include liaising with contractors, coordinating maintenance and operations, supporting the effective delivery of contracted services, and occupancy services and administration.
- Coordinate facility management and small project tasks as directed
- Provide support for meetings and conferences
- Ensure appropriate follow-up with customers
- Seek to continuously improve processes, systems, and overall customer satisfaction
- Assist with budgetary requests, analysis, and reporting
- Assist with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities
- Provide direction/information to vendors, facilities staff, and service providers as required ensuring excellent coordination of work within client environment with minimal disruption.
- Assist with receiving and dispatching work requests to technical staff, vendors, or other services providers
- Resolve problems associated with all building services including but not limited to: janitorial, conference rooms, interior and fixtures and equipment, climate comfort, and mechanical & electrical needs.
- Implement preventive, ongoing, and anticipated maintenance/repair programs
- Work with internal groups (Sourcing Team, Accounts Team, Category Management, Billing) to communicate customer requirements and resolve any challenges, issues, or new opportunities
- Work with client and service provider personnel to set up systems, maintain access and usability, provide training, and coordinate any IT or other projects
- Provide required reporting, data, and dispatch updates for assigned units of business
- Conduct periodic weekly calls to run through any updates, check-ups, and basic information sharing
- Analyze weekly trades with a high volume of calls and provide solutions to decrease volume
- Perform other duties, activities, or projects as assigned
- Requires participating in after-hours call rotation for dispatching and following up on after-hours emergencies
Sound like you? To apply you need to be/have:
- Bachelor or Associate Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal, and people skills
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced written communication skills (spelling, grammar, and punctuation) and verbal communications skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Prioritize and manage the completion of projects in an efficient and timely manner
- Ability to quickly learn how to use any Company required software may be required
Remote –Dallas, TX
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We shape the future of real estate for a better world